|Terms & Conditions|
All material on this web site is copyright in Australia under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth of Australia) and, through international treaties, in other countries.
You are permitted to either electronically save or print out parts of this web site for your own information, research or study. You are not permitted to modify copy in any way from the form in which it appears on this web site. Any unauthorised copying, mirroring, storage or other unauthorised use is prohibited.
You must not republish any material contained in this web site either on another web site, or in any other medium, print, electronic or otherwise, or as part of any commercial service.
Subject to the Copyright Act 1968 all such use may only be authorised in writing by the copyright owner.
You are welcome to link to this web site.
1. MyWorldofBeer.net collects and uses Personal Information about you primarily to supply you with the products and services you order from it and its related companies. MyWorldofBeer.net also collects and uses Personal Information for related (or secondary) purposes including:
(a) billing and account management;
(b) business planning and product development; and
(c) to provide you with information about promotions, as well as the products and services of MyWorldofBeer.net companies and other organisations.
2. MyWorldofBeer.net is required by law to collect certain Personal Information about you, including your name, address, telephone service number and other public number customer details, and to provide it to the operator of the Integrated Public Number Database (IPND) for inclusion in the IPND. Information in the IPND is used to develop directories and to assist emergency service organisations. If your phone number is unlisted, your information will be marked accordingly in the IPND and its use and disclosure will be strictly controlled.
3. If you do not provide all the Personal Information MyWorldofBeer.net requests from you, MyWorldofBeer.net may be unable to supply the products or services you have requested, or MyWorldofBeer.net may be restricted in the way it supplies these products or services to you.
4. MyWorldofBeer.net may disclose Personal Information about you (for the purposes set out in clause 1) to:
(a) any of the MyWorldofBeer.net Group companies, or any other corporation related to MyWorldofBeer.net;
(b) MyWorldofBeer.net' agents, dealers, contractors and franchisees;
(c) MyWorldofBeer.net' suppliers who need access to the Personal Information to provide MyWorldofBeer.net with services, enabling MyWorldofBeer.net companies to supply you with the products and services you have ordered; and
(d) joint venture partners of the MyWorldofBeer.net Group.
5. If you wish only to receive communications that are account-related or legally required, you may request not to receive other communications (ie you may "opt out"). If you wish to make a request to opt-out, you can do so at any time by letting MyWorldofBeer.net know of your request by emailing via contact form. If you provide MyWorldofBeer.net with an opt-out request, MyWorldofBeer.net will activate your request as soon as reasonably possible after receiving it. MyWorldofBeer.net will not charge you for processing a request to opt-out.
6. You may request access to Personal Information MyWorldofBeer.net holds about you, and MyWorldofBeer.net will grant you access unless it is required or permitted to refuse such a request. You may also request that information about you be corrected if you think that it is not accurate. You should contact via contact form if you require more information.
7. For the purpose of processing your application and ongoing credit management of your account, MyWorldofBeer.net may need to disclose to a credit reporting agency:
(a) personal identifying details, including your name, current and previous addresses, driver's licence number, date of birth and employer;
(b) the fact you have applied for an MyWorldofBeer.net service, and any credit limit on your account;
(c) the amount of any payments which are overdue for at least sixty (60) days, when steps have been taken by MyWorldofBeer.net to recover those overdue payments;
(d) where an overdue payment has been previously reported, advice that the payment is no longer overdue;
(e) cheques or credit card payments which have been dishonoured;
(f) court judgments or bankruptcy orders made against you;
(g) that, in the opinion of MyWorldofBeer.net, you have committed a serious credit infringement; and
(h) when MyWorldofBeer.net ceases to provide products or services to you.
8. You authorise MyWorldofBeer.net to disclose the information described in clause 7 to a credit reporting agency. You also authorise MyWorldofBeer.net to seek from or give to any credit providers authorised by you or named in a credit report or to other telecommunications providers (carriers or carriage service providers), and MyWorldofBeer.net' franchisees, agents, contractors and outlets, the same information and any other information on this form and any other information on your credit worthiness, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to give under the Privacy Act.
9. You authorise MyWorldofBeer.net to obtain and use personal credit information (eg; your existing household loans and personal credit card history) for the purpose of considering an application by you for commercial credit; (to use the MyWorldofBeer.net service and your phone as a sole trader.) You authorise MyWorldofBeer.net to obtain and use commercial information about your commercial credit worthiness or commercial history (your existing credit record as a sole trader) when considering an application for consumer credit, for example where the Service will be used for domestic purposes.
10. MyWorldofBeer.net may refuse or cancel the supply of products or services on the basis of its credit assessment of you. You are entitled to see, and to correct, any credit information which MyWorldofBeer.net holds about you.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, MyWorldofBeer.net does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this web site. All information is subject to change without notice.
Except as set out below, MyWorldofBeer.net and its contractors exclude all:
(a) warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this web site or to your use of the web site; and
(b) liability (including for negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data) arising from or in connection with any use of the information on or access through this web site for any reason whatsoever (including negligence).
Where any statute implies any term into your use of or any arrangement arising out of the accessing of this web site and that statute prohibits exclusion of that term, then that term is included. If and to the extent permitted by the statute, however, MyWorldofBeer.net and its contractors liability for any breach of such term is limited to resupply of the services.
Any prices quoted on this web site are subject to change without notice. You should confirm all pricing and conditions of sale with MyWorldofBeer.net before relying on information quoted on this web site to purchase any product or service.
You must not transmit or post to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or any other material that would give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. MyWorldofBeer.net disclaims all and any responsibility for the content or material posted by you on this web site.
If you do not have authorisation, you must not:
(a) access or use any data, systems or networks;
(b) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
(c) breach any security or authentication measures for a system or network; or
(d) attempt to gain access to the account of any other user.
Unlawfully accessing or damaging data in a computer is not only a breach of these terms and conditions - it is also a criminal offence punishable by fine, imprisonment or both.